What Projects are you in the middle of?
Day 6 of 30 Days of Lists. I’m in the middle of many projects; some of which seem to be on a permanent hold. But they’re still on my mind. Today I will work on these projects assuming nothing gets in the way:
1. I’ll start going through all the layouts on the 2012 Cruise on the Oasis of the Seas. I finished all the layouts during January but I need to make sure I have all the print ready ones truly finalized with shadowing and making sure I’m spelling words correctly and not leaving or adding any unnecessary ones. Once I have that done, or maybe as I get each one done, I’ll upload it to Persnickety Prints. When all are loaded, I’ll order prints then all I have to do is stick them in page protectors when I get them back.
2. I’ll make at least one Christmas card with a bookmark in it.
3. I’ll work some more in Scrivener to get Brede written. I need to finalize the Phoenix description – both physical and gifts it gives. If I’m on a roll, then I’ll work more on Talon to get his and Brede’s back story firmed up.
4. I’ll spend 15 minutes in the guest room. Will have to figure out where to put MORE of Mother’s fabric. The craft-room closet is full!
5. I’ll watch the video of Week Two of “Before Your Story” and determine how I’ll go from there.
6. I’ll watch the first video on the Shaped Journaling class from Scrapineer.
What are your projects? Is there one that you started but forgot? Do you still want to work on it? Why not take 15 minutes today to do something about it? If you’re not going to complete it, why not get rid of it and it’s supplies (or repurpose them) so it’s not staring you in the face or nagging the back of your mind?