Day 9 – People Who Influence Me
There are authors, fictional TV characters and real people on this list. They all influence me in some way.
- Mercedes Lackey makes me want to write my fantasy fiction.
- Diana Trent is my hero – I want to be just like her when I’m in my 80’s.
- Alienora keeps me posting and reading Word Press.
- I idolized my Mother when I was growing up.
- I wanted to marry a man just like my Father (I flubbed the first one, but the second one is a keeper)
- My children have gone through a lot; I don’t know that I could have done as well.
- Paulette Jarvis, Gail Booth, and Jennifer Wilson encourage my paper craftmaking.
- David Allen encourages me to “Get Things Done.”
- Without FlyLady my house would never be even close to “company ready.” At least now beds are made and dishes are put up in the cupboards or in the dishwasher.
- And Gibbs is, well, he’s Gibbs and that just says it all (But you have to be a fan of NCIS to understand.)
So my list probably isn’t like most people’s.