Today’s prompt: I will
Of course this is a to-do list.
- Tomorrow is my TOPS Chapter’s Christmas party so I have to have everything ready. Luckily there are only 9 of us in the chapter so things shouldn’t take too long.
- I’ve already given one person their card as she won’t be there which leaves 7 cards to sign – they’re all homemade but it shouldn’t be too hard to determine who gets what.
- I have to wrap the present for the grab-gift game where we all have a number and from that number we get to chose a wrapped gift, or, if we’re not the first one and we like what someone else got – we get to steal it from that person. That person then has to either open a new gift or steal another – they can’t steal back what you stole from them until the next round. No gift can be stolen more than 3 times. (Sometimes if we didn’t do that the game would never end.)
- I have to make and wrap the secret Santa gift, too.
- When I shipped the presents to my kids yesterday, I forgot to take the peanut brittle we’d made last week for them. So that has to go out as well. That involves a trip up town.
- I/We’ve received some cards from people out of town so I need to get cards off to them today, too. Combine that with number 5.
- Then I’d like to make another batch of peanut brittle for us today. Actually we haven’t had any so far (we were good) so this is our batch.
- For house decorating I’m going to put up the Avon Creche on our buffet. (But first I have to clear it off so there’s room.) I’ll try to get a picture using my Nikon instead of my cell phone. DH has already put up the outside lights and the tree; he just has to decorate it.
- And finally, if I still am in the mood by then, I need to work on my priorities for next year. I’d like to finish up a lot of my current projects and start others.