Prompt: My Daily Routine
(more or less)
- The first six occur in less than an hour after I get up (usually somewhere between 4:30 and 5:30.)
- On Thursday, New Year’s Day, #9 will move up to 7 which will disappear until the next 30 Days of Lists.
- Number 10 is what I should do, but I’m frequently still on email.
- I never miss a meal.
- 12 and 13 are also what I should do but the motivation isn’t always there.
- Numbers 14 and 15 are the last things I do at night (usually asleep by 9:30.)
Yesterday when I worked on getting Brede ready to write, I identified 5 new scenes and created 27 scene synopses (plural of synopsis, had to look it up.) I don’t think I spent an hour on it but might have. I’ve decided my synopses should have the title so I know where I’m going, the characters involved and the location. I’m also thinking I need to put some kind of timeline in place. The whole book will cover about 6 weeks on Heartshorn. That means all my current synopses will have to be redone. But before I redo what I’ve done, I want to get the whole book planned out. Today I hope to identify the scenes for the final 8 chapters and get several synopses written, maybe 5 of the previously done reworked to include characters and locations.